Terrace Cover Lagune
With the Terrace Cover Lagune®, you will enjoy life outdoors at all times under the water and wind tight fabric roof structure, which even drains water into the concealed guide water channels when only partially closed.
Always built on a facade, the sloped roof of the Lagune® comes with completely retractable light penetrating sunscreens. It can be equipped with different front and side elements to shelter from wind, rain and sun.
Motorized screens, sliding glass doors or sliding panels with wooden blades are just of the endless personification possibilities. Integrated lighting and sound features makes this perfect outdoor experience complete.
- Dimensions: Max. Width per section is 12 m, max. depth is 6 m / Minimum recommended inclination is 8° (Max. 19°)
- Color: Available in all RAL color, powder-coated and texture coating (60-80 micron)
- Control: Electrical control
- Rainfall intensity: The Lagune® can process a rainfall with an intensity of 0,05 l/s/m² which lasts max. 2 minutes. This kind of rainfall occurs on average every 10 years. (Cf. Belgian rain statistics: standard NBN B 52-011)
- Wind resistance: For the Rooffix® there’s a guarantee up to 120 km/h with sun-protection screen in closed position (stationary) For the integrated Fixscreen® Front and/or Side there’s a guarantee up to 60 km/h in closed position (stationary).