GLORY® Blinds require a little maintenance.
However, we do advise the following to ensure years of sun-protection enjoyment.
- If the fabric gets wet in an unexpected shower.
- You can roll it up without problems and then roll it out later to allow it to dry.
- Do not allow the fabric to stay rolled up wet for longer than three days;
- That will help prevent mound and stains.
- Before cleaning, remove loose dirt with a brush or vacuum cleaner.
- You can then remove the remaining dirt with a cleaning product and warm water (special cleaning products are available from the installer).
- Always rinse the fabric after cleaning.
- Avoid cleaning in full sunlight: if the soapy water dries quickly, it can leave stains on the fabric.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean.
- As the manufacturer, we recommend having a technical inspection of your installation carried out regularly by the installer.
- Always use original parts for maintenance.