Louvered roof Algarve
Protect yourself against the sun, rain, wind or cold and enjoy!
This stylish louvered roof – with a flat sun – and waterproof roof turns your terrace into a pleasant outdoor space. With an easy operation and a silent working of the blades you can realise the ideal incidence of light and ventilation in no time.
Enjoy an optimal living comfort, independent of the weather!
When closed, the blades form a waterproof roof in normal showers. A gutter system drains the rainwater away towards the columns. These patented blades are designed in such a way that the water is drained off to the side if the blades open up after a rain shower.
The sides can be provided with moveable wall elements, that realise an extra protection.
Excellent user comfort!
Thanks to different options, the terrace can be used from early in the morning untill late in the evening. In this way, an additional living space is created. The louvered roof can be provided with lightning.
For an even better user comfort, there is also a rain- and wind sensor.
When lowered, motorised windtight screens create a protective cocoon. Thanks to the partially transparent screens and optional crystal windows, the view of the garden remains.
The ultimate combination of quality and design
When developing your louvered roof we paid a lot of attention to quality of the whole system. The fixings are concealed and the electrical cables are hidden inside the structure. Even the ground support can be concealed. The materials used are weather-resistant, strong and maintenance-friendly.
- Dimensions: Max. Span 4500 m x Pivot 6050 mm (in one piece) Max. passage height 2800 mm / 0° inclination
- Colours: Available in all RAL colours Powdercoated and texture coating (6080 micron)
- Control: Electrical control
- Rainfall intensity: The Algarve® can process a rainfall with an intensity of 0,04 to 0,05 l/s/m² which lasts max. 2 minutes. This kind of rainfall occurs on average every 10 years. (Cf. Belgian rain statistics: standard NBN B 52011)
- Wind resistance: Up to 120 km/h for closed blades
- Snow load: Up to 110 kg/m2